I/ General about closure hair extensions:
1. What is a closure hair?
The closure is a piece of hair consisting of layers of cloth or mesh and human hair. It is usually made from mesh instead of cloth for easier use. The strands are knitted or sewn into a net to form a complete closure making. It helps you protect your hair, restyle and have more beautiful hair.
So, What is different between closure vs frontal?
Yes, actually frontal and closure have the same structure. The only difference is that the frontal is much larger than the closure. When buying these items, finding wholesale hair distributor correctly will help you have more detailed explanations during the deals.
2. Types of closure making:
There are many types of closures. It can be divided based on the size, parting, hairstyles, length and quality of hair:
- Size: Closure hair extensions have many sizes like 2*4 cm; 2*6 cm; 4*4 cm; 5*5 cm. But the size 4*4 cm is the most popular because it can be applied smoothly in sewing wig.
- Parting: Manufacturers can supply freely parting, middle parting or named Kim K parting, three partings, four partings, … for you. Now, middle parting which helps your wig hair becomes natural is popular in African
- Hairstyle: Like other hair products, closure hair extensions have many styles such as bone straight, pixie, funmi curly,… They often buy closure the same styles with weft hair to make a wig.
- Quality of hair: Closures extensions have four quality for you to choose: VIP quality, Super double, Double drawn and Single double. The best quality for closures you should choose is super double or double drawn. If you select the other quality, the top of closure becomes very thin. If you don’t know the differences between these quality, you can read more here.
The differences between grades of hair
- Length: The length of closure is usually from 8 inch to 32 inch.
Closure hair extension is must-have items for all women who care about beauty and hair care.
- For using directly, lace closures can be applied to create an ear to ear hairline. It is very flexible for them to change hairstyles and improve its look.
- Additionally, it can be used making a wig. Salon owner or hair vendors often buy closures and weft hair to produce a wig
II/ How to make a complete closure?
Have you ever wondered: “How closure hair extensions are made?”
If that’s what you always ask, the secret will be revealed today. There are two ways to have a closure making:
1. Closure making by Hand made
The closure is hooked individually to the mesh by hand. The workers from wholesale hair vendors distributor will use a mannequin to fix the web. Then they use a special needle to hook each strand of hair into the mesh. This work requires high concentration and carefulness. Therefore, to create a 4 * 4 cm size closure, a worker needs 4-5 days.
2. Lace closures making by sewing machine
Tools and materials:
- A sewing machine
- Weft hair or Weaving hair
- A mesh closure net
- A mannequin
Steps to make a closure sew in weave
Step 1: Put the piece of mesh on the bottom of the sewing machine
Step 2: Put the weft hair on the mesh and sew the contour around the net to sew the hair into the web.
Step 3: Use a special needle to sew the rest of weft hair firmly
Step 4: Use the mannequin to adjust closures completely
Closure Hair Extension, which is made from the sewing machine, will be freely parting. It is challenging to navigate your hair. You can need help from a hairstylist. Otherwise, your closure will look fake if you don’t know how to adjust it.
Although, it is fast way to make a closure hair extensions. In general, all kinds of hair extensions are made in hair warehouse. Therefore, you can read a post about Hair Warehouse – Top Best Wholesale Hair Distributors For Your Business to obtain the most detailed knowledge.
- If you’re a new business and you’re buying Tape hair extensions for the first time, choosing the right texture, color, weight, and length can be intimidating. But don’t worry! Below you will find a detailed and informative guide to give you all the knowledge you need to choose and purchase the perfect hair extensions for your business. readmore